INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
With regard to the processing of your personal data, we would like to inform you that ‒ in accordance with Art. 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th, 2016, on the protection of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/6/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Dz.U. EU L of 04.05.2016, No. 119, p. 1) hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”:
I. DATA CONTROLLER
SUMA Architektów Sp. z o.o . is the data controller of your personal data.The data controller can be contacted in writing via traditional mail at: SUMA Architektów Sp. z o.o., Kraków, ul. Koszykarska 21/6, 30-717 Kraków, by e-mail: email@example.com orby phone: 570 511 955.
II. LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data shall be processed in order to:
1) implement our website services ‒ for this purpose, the following information is processed: your IP address, information about cookies, data of your web browser, data concerning the activity on our website, session data (legal basis: Art.6 (1f) of GDPR, as well as the geolocation data ‒ only if the user granted his/her consent to do so (legal basis: Art.6 (1a) of GDPR),
2) solve the problem or provide an answer to your question or the application sent to us using the contact form available on our website or as a reply to the e-mail sent to us ‒ on the basis of your consent granted by expressly confirming the action of sending a message and providing your personal data (legal basis: Art.6(1a) of GDPR),
3) provide you with marketing information ‒ if it is necessary to solve the problem in an effective manner which arises out of the notification provided by you in the contact form or inthe e-mail sent to us (legal basis: Art.6(1b) and (1f) of GDPR),
4) send you commercial information by electronic means, direct marketing via telephone, organize promotional campaigns and other marketing campaigns ‒ only on the basis of your consent (legal basis: Art.6(1a) of GDPR)
5) conduct quality analyses of the services provided by us in order to improve their functionality and keep statistics on the use of our website, using cookies, IP addresses,data regarding the web browser, website activity and sessions (legal basis: Art.6(1f) of GDPR).
III. INFORMATION ABOUT THE REQUIREMENT/VOLUNTARY BASIS OF PROVIDING THE PERSONAL DATA AND THE CONSEQUENCE OF NOT PROVIDING THE PERSONAL DATA
Providing personal data shall be voluntary, but necessary in order to fulfil the purpose of the processing. As a result of failure to provide the personal data, its implementation and fulfilment shall not be possible.
IV. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Only be entities authorized under the law, including National Tax Authorities or other state authorities shall be the recipients of your personal data.
2. Your data may be transferred to entities processing personal data on request of the data controller, e.g. IT service providers, entities providing accounting services, HR and payroll, legal and consulting services, entities that provide marketing or website hosting services to us, as well as other entities processing data for the purpose specified by the data controller‒ whereas such entities process data only on the basis of the agreement concluded with the data controller.
3. Your personal data may also be transferred to our partners, i.e. companies we cooperate with by combining products or services.
V. PERIOD OF STORING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data shall be processed:
1) until the use of the website is completed ‒ in the event of the implementation of website services,
2) for a period of 3 months in the case of providing an answer or solving the problem included in the contact form, the e-mail sent to us or for statistical purposes,
3) until the consent is withdrawn, if the processing is based on the consent granted to us,
4) until the consent is withdrawn or a statement of opposition is lodged, if the data is processed in order to send commercial offers or marketing content.
VI. THE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
With regard to the processing of your personal data, you shall have the right to:
1) access your personal data ‒ i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the data controller processes data and information regarding such processing,
2) receive a copy of personal data ‒ i.e. the right to obtain a copy of your personal data which is processed by the data controller, whereas the first copy is free of charge, while the data controller is entitled to charge a reasonable amount for next copies,
3) rectify personal data ‒ if the processing of personal data by the data controller is incorrect or incomplete,
4) delete personal data ‒ if the data is no longer necessary for the purposes it has been collected, the consent to the data processing is withdrawn, a statement of opposition to the data processing is lodged, the data is processed unlawfully,
5) restrict the processing of personal data ‒ if the data is incorrect, a request can be made that the data processing be restricted for a period of time which makes it possible to verify its correctness, the data is processed unlawfully, but you do not want it to be deleted, the data is necessary for the data controller, but you may need it to provide defence or pursue claims or when you lodge a statement of opposition to the data processing ‒ until it is determined whether the legally justified grounds claimed by the data controller prevail over the grounds of objection,
6) transfer the personal data ‒ i.e. you shall have the right to receive the personal dataprovided to the data controllerin a structured, commonly used manner, and a machine readable form, and you shall have the right to send this personal data to another controller without hindrance from the data controller who has been provided with the personal data, if the data is processed on the basis of the consent or contract and is processed automatically,
7) oppose to the processing of personal data ‒ you shall have the right to raise objections at any time ‒ for reasons related to your particular situation ‒ when your personal data is processed by the data controller in order to perform a task conducted as part of the public interest oras part of exercising public authority the data controller has been entrusted with or on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller or to the data processing for direct marketing purposes,
8) withdrawyourconsent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal ‒ if the data is processed on the basis of the consent granted to us,
‒ in cases and under the conditions laid down in GDPR. The rights listed in points 1-8 above can be achieved by contacting the data controller.
VII. THE RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Youshall have the right to lodge a complaint to the the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (Pol. Urząd Ochrony Konkurencji i Konsumentów, UOKiK), if it is justified that your personal data is processed by the data controller contrary to the provisions of GDPR.
VIII. AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING INCLUDING PROFILING
Your personal data shall not be processed in an automated manner, including profiling.
IX. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Your personal data shall not be transferred to any international organizations, however, it may be transferred to third countries (i.a. the USA) if the data controller uses tools of companies having their registered officesor branches outside the EU.