SUMA Architektów Sp. z o. o.
from May 25th, 2018, all entities processing personal data shall be required to apply Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation,hereinafter referred to as: GDPR).
2) Out of concern for the security of personal data we have been provided with, we haveimplemented procedures aimed at preventing personal data breaches. The binding procedures are in accordance with the applicable law, in particular with:
1. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th, 2016,on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC,
2. The Act on the protection of personal data of May 10th, 2018,
3. The Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18th, 2002,
3) Personal Data may be processed by us on the basis of the consent granted by the user and in cases in which we are authorised by law to process personal data in order to perform the contract concluded between the parties, on the basis of legal provisions or when the processing is necessary for the purposes arising out of our legitimate interests as the Administrator.
4) The function of the website is to obtain information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
a) by introducing information in the contact form, i.e. first name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, voluntarily,
b) by codes monitoring website traffic (including, but not limited to saving cookie files in the terminal equipment, the so-called “cookies”),
c) the website may also save information about connection parameters (including time, IP address);
5) The data collected in point 4 shall not be used in any way for marketing purposes or identifying the user, and shall be used only for statistical purposes.
6) The data provided in the contact form shall be processed solely for contacting purposes.
7) Users’ personal dataleft on our website shall not be disclosed to any third parties or transferred to any third countries or international organizations.
8) Natural persons who placed their personal data in the contact form may view it. They shall also have the right to access their data, rectify it, request deletion or restriction of the processing, the right to transfer their data, object to the processing of personal data and withdraw their consent to the processing ‒ in cases and under the conditions laid down in GDPR. The detailed scope of the User’s rights has beenprovided in the information clause below.
10) The website may contain links to other websites, especially in articles, news and pictures. Such websites are not supervised in any way by our website. As these websites may have their own privacy policies, and rules and regulations, it is recommended that you read and become familiar with them.
Information about cookies
1) The website uses cookie files (the so-called “cookies”), which are IT data, in particular text files, stored in the terminal equipment of the website user and intended for using the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time in the terminal equipment and a unique number. The website operator: http://www.sumaarchitektow.pl is the entity which places cookies in the terminal equipment of the website user and accesses it.
2) Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) creating statistics which help understand in what way website users use websites, as a result of which their structure and content might be improved,
b) maintaining the session of the website user (after logging in), as a result of which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
c) determining the user profile in order to display customised and tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular Google,
d) keeping the font size and contrast change in mind.
3) The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the user until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of the user for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.